If you follow the simple steps below, I will show you how to get hosting for just a penny ($0.01). Hopefully, this will save you money, especially in these economic times we live in. If you’re in the lookout for a new hosting provider, then this deal will give you a chance to try out a new hosting company — without nothing much to lose!
Before we get to the steps, let’s give a summary of what you will be receiving with this hosting provider:
- Host unlimited domains – If you manage several sites, then this is very useful. You can add as many domains to host under one hosting account.
- Unlimited diskspace – If you have a large website, lots of graphics, files, or photographs for your image gallery, then you don’t have to worry about running out of space.
- Unlimited MySQL databases – Most scripts or softwares need a database like MySQL to store data to run the program on your server. With unlimited MySQL databases, you don’t have to worry about limits when it comes to installing scripts/software on your server — start a classified site, start an auction site, start a dating site, start a blog, you name it! You can create as many databases as you need!
- Unlimited sub-domains – This is a nice feature. If you want to have different niches under one domain, then you can create as many sub-domains as you want. For example, you can have “auctions.mydomain.com” ; “classifieds.mydomain.com” ; “blog.mydomain.com” ; “store.mydomain.com” — all under one roof!
- And more features!
By the way, you get a 45-day money back guarantee with your order, so you really have nothing to lose!
Let’s get you started with this deal. Just follow the 3 simple steps below:
(1) First, go to the order page. You will get to a page with a drop-down that says “Select Your Type of Hosting.” From the 3 options given, choose “Shared Hosting” then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
(2) The next page asks for your domain details. If you already have a domain name, then place your mouse over and select the radio button that says, “I will use my existing domain…” Enter your domain name and continue on to the next page. (Note that there are 2 input fields. The first one is where you put the name of your domain. The second input is where you put the extension of your domain — .com, .net, .org, etc — enter without the ‘dot’ because it’s already there for you)
If you don’t have a domain name yet, I suggest registering your domain through a separate registrar. That is because I believe that you should register your domain name from a different provider than your hosting provider. There’s a good reason why, and you probably know about it already (I won’t discuss it here, but contact me if you need to know why). I highly recommend GoDaddy and Namecheap to register your domain names. Go to GoDaddy now to register a new domain name, before proceeding to the next step. Come back here when you’re ready…
(3) The next page asks you to select a hosting package. Pick “Baby” from the drop-down list and click ‘Continue’ button. You’ll need to select a billing cycle on the next page. It’s up to you whether you want a monthly, yearly, or something else. For the sake of this deal, just choose “Monthly”
(4) This is one of the important steps, if you’re taking advantage of the penny hosting offer. If you follow all the steps above correctly, then you should see an input field on the order form that says “Coupon.” On that field, enter this coupon: 1cent. Hit the ‘Continue’ button again. Confirm on the next page that your coupon was accepted. Your total due should now be $0.01. If not, then start over, carefully following the steps above.
(5) Complete the transaction and you’re done!
Hope you liked this coupon! Remember, if you need any help with your website or online projects, just contact me with your project requirements. Take care!